Solved and 100% Independent

Quarrel with mom has been solved. Our relationship has been recovered. We met on last Christmas. I asked apology to her and forgiven. Since the quarrel I am committing to be 100% independent financially from parents which are:

  1. Not using credit card because the bill is addressed to them.
  2. Not overusing cellphone. Although I transfer money to pay my bill. Mom covers the excess because I only pay the minimum payment of the cellphone
  3. Saving money in my own account. In the past years I divided my income to 2 accounts. I keep the money I want to spend in my own account while the money I want to save is transferred to mom's account. It's basically my money though. Only under her name. She doesn't save anything there. Occasionally when I am out of money and the salary payment is late, I ask mom to transfer some money to my dry account. Now I manage my own income and expenses on my own and in my own account.