My Life Without Me

A twenty something wife and a mother of 2 daughters is diagnosed with ovary tumor and doesn't have much time left on earth. She writes down a list about things she will do before she dies. Among others are giving birthday tapes to her daughters until they are 18, finding new wife for her husband whom the girls like, and cheating with another man then makes him falling in love with her.

I like all the points of her list but not the cheating part. If I were her and only have 2 months living on earth, I'd resign from my job and go backpacking. I'll go further than just across Asia. I'll pull to Europe if I don't like on the trip between Asia countries.

Where do I get the budget?

That's good question which I already have the question. I'll draw money from my dad's account which he has saved to support me to Singapore.