Kitty Rescue

On last Wednesday Evy called me that she found a kitty on her way off of our office. That kitten was in front of a house near the office. I rushed to finish my work that day. Then I went to the spot Evy told me. I turned left from my office. I walked ahead and passed two houses. There I found a kitty in front of the second house. I grabbed that little one. He struggled to get off my hand when I first grabbed him but then he purred. I examined that it's a male. His face was full of dirty dry mud. I found also an open wound on his left side neck. I saw coagulated blood along with pus inside that hole. It caused a bump. Later on I found another bump on his right side neck.

I walked back to office and headed to the toilet to do some cleaning on him. Before cleaning I had to push out that pus along with the coagulated blood in order to deflate his bump. After that wiping off the mud was on the way. What I thought dirts, was dry tissues of wounded skin. Once I wiped off those dirts my wet white tissue turning red. Blood ran out fast. I didn't continue cleaning him because of the bleeding. He kept purring when I did the cleaning. He purred hard and loud like motor engine. I wrapped his body with a plastic bag to prevent him scratching and tearing off my paper bag where I took him inside. I let his head unwrapped so that he was able to breath. Some times kitty tried to get off of my paper bag during my way home. Then he fell asleep knowing his struggle ending in vain. Arriving at home I released him from the wrapping plastic. He purred knowing someone caring about him and loving him. He's home now.