Little Kitty

On the way back from the office I see little kitty on the dark pedestrian. I think kitty is 1 one month old. The kitty just learned to walk and still dependents on the mother. I can't clearly examine what the kitty sex is because the street lite is too dime to lighten the spot that I want. I guess it is a kitty girl. I am touched by compassion seeing her. I always do every time seeing an abandoned cat.

I am thinking what I will do. What I can do for the cat. Keeping the cat at home is crossing my mind. She is fragile and dependent. I can't leave her alone. Doubt also crosses my mind. I am doubt that I can't take care of her well. I don't have enough space for pet at boarding house. Not all of my neighbours love cats. I bet Devy is the one.

I put the kitty on my front pocket of my bag. I put her slowly. I decide to released her in the small path near my boarding house. I think it is the best option. The path is rare of big vehicles. only motorbike crisscross the path once a while. There is also a lot off food in the garbage cans. Other wild cats around the path do eat from them. They are growing well.

I am walking on the path heading to boarding house. It's rainy night. I release kitty in the middle on the road. Kitty is meowing. She is heading to the opposite of me. I hear nothing but the the kitty mew while heading to my direction. I wish you survive the night and the night the after.

Next night I am trying to look after her. I find her nowhere. Perhaps she dies but i do hope someone has already took after her.