ATM Lost

Last Sunday I went to graphic design exhibition in National Galery on near Gambir Train Station. I met Dina and Nicky. The Two are my friends at campus. They asked me to join them to watch Blood Diamond on Djakarta Theatre.

We took taxi to sarinah for taking some cash from ATM. I took the middle machine while the two took my left and right ones. After taking cash I walked out from the machine box. We go to the theatre building next to Sarinah and buying tickets.

Fourty five minutes passed. Sitting in Oh La La Cafe I realised that I hadnt took my card out from the ATM. I rushed to the ATM counter. I found no card anywhere. I asked the security officers whether anyone had gave a lost card to them. They replied negative. I called the BCA call center to shut down any transaction from my ATM account. The officer accross told me that no newer transaction had occured before the shutting down. I was thankful knowing that my last money to survive is save.

The next day I went to BCA office center on Sudirman. I walked to the Customer Service desk asking for new ATM card. Thank You God. The process only took half day. Now I have my new card in hand. I must be more carefull next time.