RIP Kitty

I found him dead this morning when I woke up. He died in his sleep. He looked like he was sleeping. So peaceful. At first sight I didn't know that he was gone. I got the feeling when I touching his little body. It was cold and stiff. No life signs. No heart beat. No breathing exhale.

I did anything possible to give him longer chance to live but God already had made his plan for this little fellow. His two neck bumps deflated after I pushed the pus out but it left 2 deep big hollows on those spots. I cleansed and sterilized those wounds with alcohol and dropping antiseptic medicine but the result of my effort was the opposite. Infection paralyzed him. He was able to move his legs but he couldn't able to wake up and to walk. He stopped purring since the paralyzing. He lost his appetite of eating and drinking. I had to help him eating and drinking.

I couldn't able to give him proper burial. This boarding house doesn't have any vacant soil space. In the end I wrapped him in used newspapers where he used to sleep. I double wrapped it with black plastic bag. Then I put him inside the dumpster outside the front door. I never did that before. None of my late kitties had this kind of burial.

Goodbye kitty. I haven't given you any name yet but my mind is still with you. I hope you are happy now at the rainbow bridge playing with my other late kitties.