Mr. Jerk

He popped up on a chat window and greeted me with "Hello baby". Whenever he was online, he always used sweet-talking words like "Baby", "Honey", "Darling", "Dear", "Hi pretty". I was truly uncomfortable with these words. Moreover he called me "Shit" when I told him I wasn't his baby . From the first time we talked I sensed he had ulterior motive.

I never initiated any first contact with him and I had erased him from my list but I kept replying, although half-heartedly, if he initiated the talk because I didn't want to receive any shitty words from him. Actually I could've ignored him but I didn't because I thought he would change.

For the third time, he asked me to meet him because next month he's going to visit Jakarta (his company has a regional office in Indonesia). I also rejected it for the third time. Suddenly he was upset and was insulted by the rejection. He thought that I thought he was a bad person and would rape me when we met. On top of that he argued that he comes from a decent family.

O, well, hey, mister-comes-from-a-decent-family! You're not the only one who comes from a decent family. You said you graduated overseas but you have zero respect for women. Why would an intelligent woman, who also comes from a decent family, agree to meet you in a far-away hotel? What kind of gentleman asks a lady to come to his room at 10 pm, at fucking night, and asks her to stay overnight because he promises not to rape her? Did you think I would feel safe because of that? Just because you come from a decent family, did you think your invitation was a privilege for me in your mercy?

I'm not a callgirl you selfish prick!!

You said our meeting would be nothing but a date. I wouldn't call it that. I wouldn't meet a man I barely know and call it a date. I'm strictly selective about whom I'm willing to date! I will go to several casual meetings as friends before I continue on to date someone! What outcome did you expect if I agreed to date you?

You're a such a jerk!!

Any of his compatriots have the same manner in a chat rooms too. Whatever room I go to, these men, from this certain country, always, pop up with the same behavior. It's like imprinted on their DNA. The country name consists of repeating vowels and 5 letters.

Keep the name to yourself.