Unforgetable 5th January 2009

I had terrible experience in the opening of 2009. one morning bunch of thieves broke in to my room stealing my brand new cellphone. Nokia Communicator. Those low life punks pretended to rent one vacant room in the house. After gaining access they went rampage and broke every room. Other friends lost their jewelries and money. Upon salvaging our rooms they took away our house keys.

On the incident day I vomited since dawn and kept having headache until morning. I intended to excuse not coming to work. Before going to office I saw all 3 of their faces and having bad feeling about them. At that time I didn't want to accuse them for something they hadn't yet committed. In addition the house keeper, the owner's brother, and a friend were at home. Hence I thought nothing would happen. Later at noon a phone rang telling me about the robbery. A friend, whom stayed in her room, didn't have any property loss. Other 2 rooms next to her didn't suffer property loss. I should've trusted my premonition. Upon arriving at home I felt shock seeing
the room had been vandalized.

Renting rule in the house was loose. After this incident the owner makes the rules stricter. He commits to check and recheck a prospect renter's ID before renting. He granted 4 months free rent which will expire next month. Starting from June I have to pay again.

Sigh.