Money Lost

This incident happened few days before I visitted Singapore. A friend, whom I went to singapore with, lost her money. The amount was truly hell plenty. It's IDR 2 millions. The story started when she withdrew some money from ATM machine but she forgot to pulled back her card. Few minutes after walking away from the booth she realized her forgotten card. Unfortunately some of her savings had been withdrawn by a thief by the time she getting back to the booth. The thief face was taped in cctv camera. She didn't recognise him as one of the employee of the same company as hers. At home she told me she lost her desire for singapore vacation.

I had my card lost last year. It was fortunate for me nobody stole anything from my account. Since then I've become more carefull everytime withdrawing some money from ATM booth.

Eventually she overcame her grief and we went to Singapore together.