Stench on Living Room

Arriving at home after back from office yesterday mom told me to clean up my cat urinal stain in living room. She added that she felt dizzy when she was in that room. We walked in to our house gate to our home. I put my working bag and I put off my jacket on computer seat on my bedroom. I had dinner with my parents. Afterwards I cleaned up the table then I stored the rest of the dinner to dining room oven. After that I washed the dishes. I didn't straightly do the living room. I was up to something.

I watched The Legend of The Condor Heroes on TV7. I watched it one full hour in my bedroom. During its commercial break I took an air refresher dispencer from the top of my studying table. I winded its lock and I took a canister spray from inside it.

I Sneaked out from my room to the living room. Meanwhile dad and mom were in the garage. Dad demonstrated a series of instructions for mom about operating her new Honda Jazz which just arrived that day. I sprayed a flower patterned long sofa in the room with a can that I held. I sprayed its seat quickly and straightly to its stench. I sprayed its stenchy pillow and the space around my standing feet where I could smell the stinky urinal odor.

I looked at my back several times. I was affraid mom or dad busted me in action. Mom would be damn pissed knowing the four legged uncivilzed one marking her living room couch. I set awaring alarm inside me to prevent her knowing. She only smelled stenchy odor from living room but she didn't know that it came from her couch.

Psss.........t!

I knew my pet pissing the sofa since 2-3 days ago. I knew that stain when it was wet mark. But I didn't do anything. At that time I thought air circulation would wipe its odor away. However detaching it from sofa needed more than air circulation.