Little Miki stole Toasted Fish from Dinning Table

I went home with my mom this day, 28th June, since I asked mom to drive to my office. Mom took me home to prepare dinner and she went to a doctor to get prescription to remove her itch that she suffered for few days.

I did what she told me then I fed my cats. after feeding the cats I got shower and while I was in the bathroom, dad came home. He didn't straightly get shower like he does after getting home. I went to his room to brush my wet hair and I found that he was sitting in his bedroom reading several papers. Then I took a newspaper from our living room to my parent's bedroom. I sat on their bed then starting to open the newspaper. I read some lines when dad went out from the room.

Few seconds later I heard a ramming sound from our dining room, I know something is occur, and I heard that dad yelled calling my name. I saw that the diner veil was open and the toasted fish for dinner has been eaten half. Two big chunks of fish are dropped on the floor. I know who did this. It was little Miki. He is my little male white cat and he is very naughty for he loves to steal dishes from dining table. Feeding him isn't a guarantee that he won't steal dishes.

I cleaned those chunks and I give the other half to my dog and my other cat, he is the older brother of little Miki, when dad dines out. He didn't want to eat the dinner on the table although some are untouched by little Miki. After cleaning I clinched the table then taking the rest of our dinner to a frige. I saw little Miki went in to the house, He ran out from the house after stealing, then I grabbed his legged and I spanked him. He cried for mercy but I kept spanking. I spanked him alot.

After that I took him out then I closed the garage door and I let him on the yard.