Time

Social media is a good way to update myself about the life of my classmates. Some are married with kids, some are just married and expecting while some are still single but having a good job. It is not the achievement or the new chapter in their lives that I am going to comment. It is how fast the time flies.

Once, we were students carrying the course of the future in our hands. Now, we are the generation that will pass the course of the future to the next generation. I felt I always had the time of my life when I was younger. I could delay doing something and do it later, because I knew time could wait for me. Unfortunately, time does not wait for anyone.

Rich or poor, young or old, are given 24 hours a day. Time does not discriminate. If you lose money, you could make it up another time. But, if you lose your time, you waste your life. Our precious possession in life should not be money, luxury cars or homes. But, time itself.