Meeting A Guy Update: Whuah!!!

I met this guy on skype. We exchanged photo on few times chatting. He was nice and decent meaning never talking about adult stuff. Hence I agreed to meet him. He asked me to meet him in a mall and came to his house. I agreed because based on past experience going to a chat friend's house wasn't a problem.

He was nice during meeting. Although we had language problem. He's been living for 1 year in Jakarta but speaks little indonesian and I tried as much as i could to speak japanese. Overall we understand what each other saying. Several times he tried to hug me. I tried to make distance as smooth as possible. I didn't want to be impolite besides I was interested in him.

When I was at his home I tried to be nice as possible like offering my hands to help him cooking for our lunch but he refused. Hence I just sat and watching an anime from Studio Gibli. We had lunch and watched the anime untill the end together. After the anime ended I tried to make conversation because I wanted to know him.

He asked me what time I will be go home from his house. I said 8pm from his house. It was 2-3 hours to go. He asked what would we do until 8pm. I answered talking. I really do wanted to know him. His reaction was "talking only??"

He tried to touch me and hug me. I didnt refuse because I liked him but he kept being aggressive trying to touch the private area. As last resort he tried to touch the privy area by force but I was refusing. He straightly grabbed my shoulders and show me way out. Before parting he said "thankyou" and my reply was "gomen ne".

I think both of us won't be in touch again. Thus I stipped his number and ID from my cellphone and skype respectively.

Up until now I can't sleep. Why do I feel bad and sorry for a man whom was to harm me? He was the one to be sorry!!