Sharping Old Skill

I haven't been drawing for 3,5 years. I use the reason for not having desk nor table for not drawing. Actually I am lazy to lift up a pencil. The desire burst out when I started reading manga again and revisitting Deviantart. I said to myself "I could have done it if I keep practising" while admiring those artworks not mine.

Hell yeah. My biggest weakness in drawing are body pose and fingers drawing. I don't have problem drawing face. I am confident with facial expression drawing skill. Although I kept drawing single facial expression throughout my sketches.

So... what I need to sharp up are... body pose, body proportion, finger drawing, refining facial expression, and background. Well... I'd like to add up the number of person on each sketch. I always end up with single person each paper with blank background.