Travel Plan

I just found Jakarta-Kuala Lumpur-Macau round trip US$130. From Macau I will take ferry to Hongkong. Going to Kuala Lumpur, Macau & Hongkong doesn't need to apply visit visa. If nothing hinders my travel plan, I will start from 5 November-11 November 2009.

I'm calculating my budget for this trip. It needs around US$300 only for flight ticket (JKT-KL-Macau-KL-JKT), ferry ticket (Macau-HK-Macau), plus staying in hostel with dormitory room type. Transportation and meal are excluded. I'm thinking to take US$500 along when travelling.

Making a trip plan myself surely is troublesome! It would be my 1st time backpacking but hey there's a good thing. I learn some weather cast and the route to get to know my destination better. I threw a thread to backpacking mailing list and there are some interested participants. Hopefully i will meet my partner soon. I might end up in kuala lumpur only if i haven't found partner by the end of october.

Going alone is more adventurous don't u think?