Birthday Surprise

I never think a birthday is a special day. I sometimes forget what date I was born. It takes some seconds to recall what my date is when someone is asking me. One day before the "B" day I did something as every other day. I woke up. I went to bathroom. I did activity as usual. I slept at night. That night I was not expecting something.

At 12 am two girls walked in to my room. They could do it because I never lock the door. I sleep with the door open. They were Henny and Ivy. The boarding house mates. In the dark they brought roll tart cake with 6 candles on it. I saw them with sleepy eyes. I woke up and I sat on the bed. I blew those candles with one blow after making wish. Henny turned my room light on. Henny and Ivy prayed for me. The two prayed beautiful ones. I was gratefull. Thaks a lot!!

After praying I cut the cake for the 3 of us. After that the girls said good night to me and they went back to their rooms. I went back to sleep again.